We understand the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data and work hard to develop and maintain high standards of internal security measures and technology to ensure that the data we collect from you is processed and stored securely. Protect your data from unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage.
1. PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THEY ARE COLLECTED
1.1 When you access our Online Shop, we may collect and additionally process the following categories of data:
- information that is requested when you use our Online Shop, such as your name.
- information that we may collect through automated means. Using our Online Shop, we may also track and collect information related to the use of services, such as date and time of access, browser type, or IP address. This information may be collected directly or through third-party services.
- contact information, such as your e-mail address or telephone number to contact you and other information important to the fulfillment of your order or its warranty support.
We do not collect any information that can identify you without your authorization.
We use Google Analytics on our Online Store to analyze and improve the performance of the Online Store. In case you want to learn more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please learn more at this link. https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
1.3 We collect and process the personal data referred to in clause 1.1 in order to fulfill our obligations to you and pursue legitimate interests, namely:
- providing access to the online store.
- informing you about any changes and updates of goods/products that are available in our online store.
- compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- conducting a survey of users, and statistical analysis.
- to provide marketing activities (send you news, updates, promotions, product information, event announcements, and others).
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Your personal data may be obtained and processed:
- within the framework of our internal systems or processes, the corresponding technical and organizational measures, thus meeting the set requirements of standards and security regulations.
- by service providers who have access to and the right to use the data only to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations transferred to them by our online store (e.g. postal or courier services or other companies necessary to fulfill your order).
2.3 If such companies are located outside the Swiss Confederation or the European Union or the European Economic Area, the processing of personal data is or will be carried out in accordance with applicable Ukrainian law.
2.4 Furthermore, the joined companies are fully responsible for their acts and omissions and for all obligations imposed on them. Our online store shall not be liable in the event of disclosure of information as a result of a breach or failure to maintain security by any such additional companies or in the event that additional companies fail to comply with the above requirements.
3. INCIDENT REPORT
3.1 If our Online Shop becomes aware of any breach of our security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of or access to (other than by unsuccessful attempts or actions) personal user data on a system operated or otherwise controlled by us we will immediately and without delay notify you in accordance with the procedure set out in the relevant Act and Regulations.
3.2 The notification will be sent to your e-mail address. It is solely the User’s responsibility to provide us with an e-mail address and to keep that e-mail address valid and up to date.
3.3 None of the data incident communications received from the Online Shop can or will be construed as confirmation of any error or liability regarding data incidents.
4. THE USER’S SECURITY RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1 The User agrees that despite our security measures and data incidents, the User is responsible for the proper use of our services to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in relation to personal data and to ensure the security of the system and devices used to access the Online Shop.
4.2 We are not obliged to protect your personal data that you choose to store or transmit outside the system of the Online Shop and our additional companies/partners necessary to fulfill your order or to keep our Online Shop operational.
5. USER RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
5.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
5.1.1 Right of access. You have the right to be informed by us whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, you can access such personal data.
5.1.2 Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of such data by the Online Shop on the basis of the consent in force prior to the withdrawal.
5.1.3 Right to rectification. You have the right to the accuracy of your personal information. For this purpose, you are obliged to inform us of any changes to the personal information provided to us by submitting a request for correction of your personal data, if you believe that the personal data we have is not accurate or complete.
5.1.4 Right to restriction of processing. You may ask us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
5.1.5 Right to erasure. If you ask us to delete all of your personal data, our Online Shop will delete your personal data without undue delay (unless there is a legitimate and legal reason why we cannot delete certain of your personal data, in which case we will inform you). A request to stop processing your personal data or to delete your personal data probably means that you will no longer be able to place new orders in our online store.
5.1.6 Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request that our online store provide you with a copy of all your personal data and transfer your personal data to another data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where it is technically feasible for us to do so and the processing is based on consent or fulfillment of a contract.
5.1.7 Right to complain.
188.8.131.52 We will not charge you for any requests we receive to enable you to exercise any of your rights set out above, however, if you make excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded requests, we may charge you a reasonable fee inclusive of the administrative costs required to process such requests or we may refuse to comply with such requests.
184.108.40.206 The User may also submit a request for information processed, modified, withdrawn, or blocked and information about any parties to whom we share your personal data.
220.127.116.11 In some cases we may charge a fee (based on reasonable costs) where requests are exceptional given the nature of the request itself or the nature and functionality of our services.
6. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
7. MEDIA FILES AND PHOTOS
7.1 If you are a registered or non-registered user in our online store and/or upload photos to the website and/or want to send us a message via available contact forms or social networks (such as Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, e-mail, Viber, etc.), you should avoid uploading images with EXIF metadata, as they may contain your GPS location and other data. Otherwise, it is your responsibility to share this kind of sensitive information with us.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
10.1 If you require any further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com by email.